After School Latchkey Program
Welcome to the after school latchkey program. Clinton Community Schools offers an after school program for families who need after school care due to work schedules. Our program starts at 3:05 PM and ends at 6:00 PM. The children will be bused from the elementary and middle schools to the preschool building at 330 East Michigan Ave.
After School Schedule:
- Children Arrive and place their belongings in a cubby.
- A snack is provided
- Outside (weather permitting) and free choice time daily
- Individual reading and homework time
- Group reading
- Art activities
- Fridays are movie and free choice days
Children may bring an additional snack for latchkey.
A sign-out sheet will be available for you to sign when picking up your child for their safety. If there are any changes as to who is picking up your child, please notify us by phone or e-mail. Remember to update your child's information card periodically with any changes that may occur. Unfamiliar adults picking up children will be asked to show a picture ID.
If your contact information changes during the year, please let us know in case of emergency!
Please refer to the Clinton Community Schools Handbook and after school contract for other important information.
After School Latchkey Flyer
Clinton Community Schools Handbook
Emergency Registration Form
If you have any questions regarding the after school program, please contact Mimi Scott at 517-456-2010, or by email at email@example.com
Some important notes about the program
- Latchkey tuition is due in full to the Superintendent's office on the 1st of every month
- Part Time: $40 per week, 3 or fewer days each week
- Full Time: $55 per week, 4 or more days each week.
- 15% discount for siblings
- Tuition payment is due in full on the 1st of the month. Tuition can now be paid through MySchoolBucks.
- Late pick-up fee is $5.00 per 15 minutes after 6:00 PM and may result in your child from being dismissed from the program if this becomes a regular occurrence.
- Part time families can make up days within a week after an absence. In due of cancellation days(snow, rain, fog, etc.), if the building is closed these days can be used/made-up through the year with administrator approval.
- Full time families are provided reimbursement at the end of the school year. Reimbursement is only given for scheduled days closed as posted by the school district, not cancellation days (Snow, rain, fog, etc.)
For questions and more information please contact
David P. Pray Preschool
330 East Michigan Ave.
Clinton, MI 49236